BP-430 - Wood Band Saw
415mm Throat x 310mm Height Capacity
A wood bandsaw is probably the most versatile machine in any workshop and often the first machine used when preparing timber. With a powerful 1500W, 2hp 240V motor, large cutting capacities and all manufactured to quality standards we expect of our range of machines.
The BP-430 manufactured in Taiwan offers excellent safety features including interlocked blade guard doors, safety magnetic nvr power switch, twin extraction ports and is all compliant to CE standard. A rigid welded steel chassis cast iron table and heavy-duty ball bearing blade guides are included, along with a rigid rip fence and precision mitre fence.
An often overlooked feature is the ease of changing the blade; The BP-430 has a quick release blade tensioning lever which substantially speeds up the process of blade changing. Two belt speeds offer the right speed of 488 & 1010m/min. for cutting either a large or small job.
- 1500W / 2hp 240V motor
- 2-speed 488/1010m/min
- 415mm throat capacity
- 430mm heavy duty cast iron wheels
- Magnetic NVR on/off switch
- Micro-switch protection on hinged blade guard doors
- Ball bearing blade guides
- Quick-action blade tension
- Rack & pinion adjustment on top blade guide
- Twin 100mm dust chutes
- Cast iron table tilts to 45°
- CE safety standard compliant
- Quality Taiwanese manufacture
- Mitre guide
- Aluminium Rip fence