O004 - Superdraulic 46 Hydraulic Oil
GULF WESTERN - HYDRAULIC OIL - Superdraulic 46:Superdraulic is a range of high performance anti wear hydraulic oils. They have been formulated using highly refined base oils fortified with zinc anti wear, oxidation corrosion inhibitors and anti foam additives. This produces a highly thermally stable fluid capable of handling high loads and high temperatures. The Superdraulic range is available in ISO grades 22, 32, 46, 68, 100, 150 and 220 Compatibility Superdraulic is compatible with most pumps, valves, and seal materials. However, like all hydraulic oils containing zinc anti wear additives, it is not suitable for use with pumps having silver plated parts. (e.g. some Lucas units) Contamination of Superdraulic with other oils, especially engine oils, must be avoided as it can form gels which block filters and also impair air release, anti foaming and demulsibility of the fluid.
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS
Superdraulic 46 offers:
- Improved equipment life and decreased downtime due to superior wear and corrosion protection.
- Enhanced chemical and thermal stability provide long fluid life and permit higher operating temperatures.
- Excellent air release and anti-foam properties to prevent cavitation and oxidation.
- Excellent filterability even when contaminated, thereby preventing filter blockages. This saves filter replacement costs and down time.
- Enhanced low frictional characteristics to prevent the occurrence of "stick slip.
Superdraulic 46 meets the following international performance specifications:
- ISO Viscosity Grades 32, 46, 68, 100, 150
- Cincinnati Milacron P68, P69, P70
- Denison HF-0, HF-1, HF-2
- DIN 51 524 Part 2 (HLP type oils)
- US Steel 136, 127
- Vickers 1-286-S, M2952-S
- Superdraulic meets the requirements of the following pump manufacturers:
Hagglund - Rexroth - Danfoss - Linde - Commercial Hydraulics - Bosch - Racine - Vickers - Sunstrand - Denison - Oilgear - Cincinnati Milacron
All packages should be stored under cover to avoid the possible ingress of water and the obliteration of drum markings. Products should not be stored above 60ºC.