BC-3K - Precision Boring Head Kit
Requires Spindle Arbor To Suit Machine
Fitted with 2 vertical and one cross hole for the boring bars
The boring head allows the boring bar to be adjusted at a right angle to the spindle axis. This feature makes it possible to position the boring cutter accurately to bore holes of varying diameters. Direct-reading adjustment screw is hardened and ground, has an easy-to-read, non-reflecting satin chrome dial face for accurate adjustments of 0.01mm.
Please note: Arbor are sold separately.
- Wide range of boring diameters and depths
- Calibrated micro adjusting screw via a hexagon key.
- 1-1/2" x 18TPI threaded body to mount optional arbors
- Accepts 18mm diameter boring bars
- Includes boring bars and aluminium foam padded case for protection