BM-40V - Turret Milling Machine
(X) 860mm (Y) 360mm (Z) 425mm
Includes Digital Readout System, Vice & Clamp Kit
The BM-40V Industrial turret milling machine is manufactured in Taiwan to a strict precision engineering ultra-high tolerance & superior excellence to cope with many jobs set out by the professional machinist, and importantly to deliver many years of valuable & reliable service.
This medium robust milling machine package is next in the line up from the BM-30A model and is also complete with a few of the most desirable features for example, easy to use variable spindle speed dial, turcite B coated X & Y slide-ways that reduces friction to provide smooth table movement even when loaded up with a heavy job, hardened & ground work table & slide-ways, heavy duty X-axis auto power-feed with adjustable feed stops, 3-axis digital readout system fitted, manual operated oil pump to keep slides in perfect working order and also includes a machine vice & clamp kit set to get you started.
Another reliable feature in this range of precision milling machines is the manufacturing process of the main body & supports, it is made up form the highest quality Meehanite® cast iron. The key to the undisputed success of Meehanite® metals is the rigid application of its patented manufacturing process to provide ultimate strength & durability performance.
To conclude this BM-40V turret milling machine is the most common size machine that’s found in approximately 70% of engineering workshops and when its put to the test it certainly performs its duties with no hesitation.
- 3 Axis digital readout fitted
- 3HP 415V motor, dial variable speed system (BM-40V)
- NT30 spindle taper with a chrome & ground quill
- Hardened & ground work table & slide-ways
- Turcite "B" coated X & Y Axis slide-ways reduces friction for smooth operation
- All slides utilise dovetail construction for maximum rigidity
- Meehanite casting for high strength & minimal deformation
- Quality electrics & overload protection in an easy access enclosure
- Horizontal travelling ram mounted on a rotating base allowing repositioning of spindle
- The ram incorporates a tail lug (spigot) to accept a slotting attachment etc.
- High / neutral and low gear selection lever to maximise torque
- Align AL-500S X-Axis power-feed with adjustable micro switch feed stops
- Metric dial graduations @ 0.02mm for X , Y & Z-Axis
- Automatic quill feed 0.015, 0.04, 0.08mm/rev
- Automatic cut off depth stop on quill
- Oil lubrication pump and reservoir
- Slide-way covers Y & Z-Axis
- Mill head tilts to ±45º forward and back
- Mill head tilts to ±90º left and right
- Manual quick action quill lever
- Mechanical spindle brake
- Tool box and manual
- 3-Axis digital readout fitted
- One-shot oil lubrication pump and reservoir
- Drawbar M12 thread
- Coolant system
- Slide-way covers
- X-Axis power-feed
- Halogen light
- Machine vice (150mm)
- Clamp kit
- Safety cutter guard
- Swarf tray