RDB-125 - Hydraulic Pipe & Tube Rotary Draw Bender
Ø1/2" - Ø2" NB Pipe Capacity, Ø6.35 - Ø63.5mm Round Tube Capacity
NOTE: Image shown with Optional Tooling.
Tired of your exhausting manual bender? This hydraulic rotary draw bender will increase your productivity.
Use this draw bender machine for: Economical one-off bending of hand railing and automobile chassis.
Why choose the RDB-125 over comparable machines?
Low-pressure industrial-grade hydraulics make bending quick, quiet, and safe, even at full capacity.
Quick-release counter die positioner makes loading and unloading material more time-efficient.
Accepts user-friendly drop-on tool sets from Baileigh to increase the options for your applications.
- Requires only 240-volt, single-phase power for easy plug-in almost anywhere
- Handles a maximum capacity of Ø63.5mm OD tubing, Ø50.8mm OD Chromoly, 50.8mm square tubing, and Ø2" NB (5/32", schedule 40) pipe
- Maximum centre line of 8" (203.2mm), depending on material’s OD
- Bends up to 200°, allowing for true 180° bends without having to re-pin the die set
- Takes only 4 complete pushes to reach 180°
- Built-in anti-spring back mechanism lets hydraulic cylinder retract without losing its place in the bend
- Foot pedal control with forward & reverse