RDB-325 - Motorised Pipe & Tube Rotary Draw Bender
Ø1/2" - Ø2" NB Pipe Capacity, Ø6.35 - Ø63.5mm Round Tube Capacity
NOTE: Image shown with Optional Tooling.
Designed to be a workhorse in any shop for decades, this tube and pipe bender can tackle a huge capacity of 2" NB (7/32", schedule 80) pipe (mild steel T.S. 64,000 PSI) and 76.2mm OD round tubing.
- 16" (406.4mm) maximum centre line radius depending on material OD
- Runs on 240-volt single-phase power, so it will work in almost any fabrication setting
- Rotates up to 360° degrees in either direction, ideal for rod applications if you use our optional universal bending plate
- Comes standard with a simple-to-use touchscreen controller
- Internal storage holds up to 170 programs of up to 10 bends per program
- Also accepts memory cards (standard 2CB SD card, max) to store programs
- Convenient foot pedal controls let you stop and start the machine while leaving your hands free
- Swing-away counter die system helps you save valuable time on tooling changes and increase your production
- Compatible with over 5,000 optional die and tooling sets available from Baileigh Industrial. There’s sure to be one that can fit your application!
- You can add an optional indexing table to bend on varying planes and easily duplicate complex bends
- Foot pedal control with forward & reverse