RDB-500 - Hydraulic Pipe & Tube Rotary Draw Bender
Ø1/2" - Ø3" NB Pipe Capacity, Ø6.35 - Ø76.2mm Round Tube Capacity
NOTE: Image shown with Optional Tooling.
If you need to bend big pipe—and we mean really big pipe — then this is the industrial hydraulic rotary draw bender for you.
Use this machine for: Military production, oil rigs, gas station bumpers, and other applications involving large-radius pipe.
Why choose the RDB-500 over similar machines?
- This pipe bender is made in the USA to the highest quality standards.
- You can take on profitable military and industrial bending projects and know that your bender is up to the job.
- Includes accuracy-enhancing auto-stop, a feature that some companies consider an upgrade.
- Fast cycle time makes your shop more efficient.
- Easily accommodates 5,000+ drop-on tooling options. And if you don’t see the tooling you need, we can customize it for you.
- Industrial-grade, low-pressure hydraulic system runs on 415 Volt 3-phase power
- Handles a maximum capacity of 3" NB (7/32", schedule 40) pipe, 76.2mm square, and 88.9mm round tube (4.77mm wall mild steel)
- Maximum centre line radius of 20" (508mm), depending on wall thickness and material
- Bends pipe up to 206° in a single shot, without stopping or ratcheting
- Foot pedal allows you to control the bender at a variable speed
- Digital auto-stop lets you specify the desired bend degree for ease and accuracy
- Solid steel framework, weighing 816.5kg, ensures durability and accuracy