BS-5S - Swivel Head Metal Cutting Band Saw
200 x 125mm (W x H) Rectangle Capacity
Manufactured in Taiwan
The BS-5S is step up from the BS-4A & BS-5 simply by the unique designed of the swivel head enables the material to be located in its original clamping position, therefore when cutting long material at an angle it wont interfere with other items around the work shop.
This economically priced metal cutting band saw incorporates a wide and robust four-legged stand cross braced with four leg supports for additional stability when cutting longer and heavier material. The ball bearing guided blade can be driven at a choice of three speeds via a reduction gearbox, depending on the type of material being cut and there is an automatic cut-off, adjustable for height, for stopping the motor when the cut is complete.
One notable feature on this saw is it supplied with an additional work table enabling the operator to use this machine in a vertical operation, ideal for maintenance shops, light steel fabrications, and engineering workshops. A well priced and very effective machine for cutting steel bars, angles, channels, tubes and so on.
- 200 x 125mm (W x H) rectangular capacity
- Ideal for cutting tube, pipe, solid steel, non-ferrous and wood
- 45º swivel head for easy angle cutting without moving the material
- Adjustable spring tension regulating cutting feed rate
- Fully-adjustable blade roller for accurate and straight cutting
- Adjustable length stop for repetition cutting
- 3-speed pulley drive system
- Automatic electric cut-out switch
- Vertical cutting table included
- Sealed worm and pinion gearbox drive