HM-32 - Mill Drill - Belt Drive
(X) 540mm (Y) 190mm (Z) 410mm
This is a rugged and well made machine with good capacities and plenty of power, a good choice for a serious home engineer.
The belt driven head provides a useful range of 12 speeds, 100-2150rpm and is quiet in operation, the head can be re-positioned on the column with the aid of a handle driven rack and pinion drive.
The table has T slots to allow the work to be directly mounting to table, or in a milling vice, with two large diameter control hand wheels with metric calibrations for the longitudinal axis.
The fine down feed control can be locked firmly in position when milling and the mill also features an easy-to-read depth stop.
Optional power feed provides smooth variable speed drive to longitudinal travel
- Quiet B section belt drive system
- Milling head rotates 360º on column
- Extra large 820 x 240mm ground work table with T-slots
- Adjustable leadscrew nuts eliminating backlash on both axis
- Fine feed hand wheel operating quill feed
- Forward and reverse on/off switch with emergency stop
- 3MT spindle with 75mm diameter quill
- Adjustable table and drill length stops
- Rack and pinion wind-up head
- Rear slide-way cover and slide clamps on all axis
- Spindle lock for quill
- Table locks on both axis
- Metric dial graduations @ 0.05mm for X & Y axis
- Optional power feed fits straight on the table
- Drill chuck
- 3MT arbor
- 3MT-2MT drill sleeve
- Face cutter & arbor
- 3" tilting vice
- Safety cutter guard