HS120 - Table Saw
Ø315mm Blade Diameter
SCHEPPACH HS120 240V SAW BENCH WITH SLIDING TABLE
Ideal for sawing solid timbers, boards and other wood-like materials in the workshop or construction sites. Their generous specification fulfils the need for ripping, cross cutting, angle and compound angle cuts.
The HS120 has a long life quality TCT saw blade coupled to a power 2200 watt motor with a brake, and also includes a solid fence for increased accuracy and is capable to rip, bevel and perform various compound mitre cuts.
This table saws represent amazing value for money.
- German design & technology
- Portable on wheels - ideal for site work or home work shop
- 550 x 800mm steel work table with 400 x 800mm table extension mountable to either side or rear of table
- Large 950 x 800mm work table with side extension
- Large 550 x 1600mm work table with rear extension
- Powerful 2.2kW / 3hp 240V induction motor with brake
- 83mm depth of cut @ 90º
- 49mm depth of cut @ 45º
- 800mm work table height
- Sturdy, powder-coated sheet steel design and galvanised table-top
- Blade guard with Ø100mm dust outlet
- Adjustable blade height by hand wheel
- Equipped with a sliding & mitre guide, table length extension
- Ø315mm x 24 Teeth TCT saw blade
- Blade guard with dust outlet
- Cross-cut fence
- Sliding table with mitre guide
- Extension table