COMPACT 200K INVERTER - Multi-Function Welder-MIG-TIG-MMA
The Uni-Mig 200 is an inverter-based portable Mig welding machine with added MMA and TIG function. The MIG function allows you to weld with both Gas Shielded and Gasless wires.
Easy stepless adjustment of voltage and wire feed make for easy setting of welding parameters giving excellent professional welding results. Wire inch gives easy feeding of the wire during set up without gas wastage and the Burn Back adjustment leaves the wire stick out ready for the next weld.
MMA welding capability delivers easy electrode welding with high quality results, including cast Iron, stainless steel and low hydrogen. Connection of the 26V TIG torch provides quality DC TIG (Lift Arc) welding of mild steel, stainless steel and copper.
Being 240v single phase gives great portability, providing more flexible use for site and home workshop locations. Ideal for general engineers, maintenance workshop, rural workshop, panel beaters and home workshops.
Designed and built to our specifications.
Certified to - AS/NZ60974.1
- Latest IGBT inverter technology
- MIG/MAG with gasless wire function
- MMA (Stick electrode) (DC+ / DC-) function
- Digital Volt/Amp Meter Display
- Spool Gun Ready
- High strength metal case construction
- Internal geared wire drive for 5Kg & 15kg spools
- Euro style MIG torch connection
- IP21S rating for environmental / safety protection
- Step-less voltage and wire feed control
- Lift Arc DC TIG welding
- Excellent arc stability for MIG/MMA/TIG welding
- Light weight and portable
- Wire inch and Burn Back functions
- SB24 4M Uni-Mig MIG torch with Euro connector
- Argon Regulator
- 4M Earth Lead
- 4M Arc Lead
- Gas Hose with Fittings
- 17VCP50 Tig torch (W170)
- Spool gun (W181C / W181D)
- 5kg wire will require an additional adaptor