COMPACT 350K INVERTER - Multi-Function Welder-MIG-TIG-MMA
The Uni-Mig 200, 250 & 350 are inverter-based portable Mig welding machines with added MMA and Tig function. The Mig function allows you to weld with both Gas Shielded and Gasless wire applications.
Easy stepless adjustment of voltage and wire feed make for easy setting of welding parameters giving excellent, professional welding results. Wire inch gives easy feeding of the wire during set up without gas wastage and the Burn Back adjustment leaves the wire stick out ready for the next weld.
MMA welding capability delivers easy electrode welding with high quality results, including cast Iron, stainless and low hydrogen. Connection of the SR26V tig torch provides quality DC Tig (scratch start) welding of steel, stainless steel and copper.
Designed and built to our specification. Certified to - AS/NZ60974.1
- Internal gear drive wire feeder for 15kg spool
- Digital Volt & AMP Display
- Step-less voltage and wire feed control
- Scratch start DC TIG welding
- Wire inch and burn back functions
- MIG/MAG with gas-less wire function
- High Duty Cycle 40% @ 350A
- Duty Cycle 100% @ 221A
- Spool Gun Compatible
- Capable of Mild Steel Wire, Aluminium Wire and Stainless Steel Wire
- Rated Current 350A
- Spool Diameter 102mm
- SB36 4M Uni-Mig Ergo MIG torch with Euro connection
- Argon Regulator
- 4M Earth Lead
- 4M Arc Lead
- Gas Hose with Fittings
- 17VCP50 Tig torch (W170)
- Spool gun (W181C / W181D)