UNIMIG 270SWF - Industrial MIG Welder
30-270 Amps Welding Current Range
The top of the Single Phase range UNI-MIG 270 SWF is one of the most powerful MIGs in its class. Combining an exceptionally high duty cycle and power with very smooth arc characteristics, it is designed for use in medium to heavy fabrication, as well as rural applications.
If 3 phase ower is unavailable, the Unimig 270 SWF will give you the reliability and power you need to get the job done. Fitted standard with a geared four roller drive system ensuiring consistent wire feed and smooth welding.
The UNI-MIG 270 SWF is supplied with a completely enclosed KT 50 wire feed unit which helps prevent dust and moisture fouling your wire and contaminating your weld. It comes with a set of fully covered 10 metre interconnecting cables, a swivel turntable for the wire feed unit and wheels for increased maneuverability.
High Duty Cycle operation 70% at 250 Amps
21 Voltage positions
Dual inductance settings for optimum arc characteristics on thin or thick materials
2T-4T trigger operation
Stitch and Spot welding modes
- Four wheel geared wire drive system
- Separate Wire Feeder
- Maximum portability and reach with 10 metre interconnecting cables
- Dual inductance for exceptional arc control
- High strength steel construction
- Heavy duty copper wound transformer
- Exceptional high duty cycle 70% @ 250 amps
- European made quality manufactured in Hungary
- KT 50 Separate Wire Feeder complete with 10 metre interconnecting cables
- SB24 4M Uni-Mig Ergo MIG torch with Euro connection
- 10M Earth lead with 35/50 Dinse style connections
- UNI-FLAME Twin Gauge Argon Regulator
- Gas Hose with Fittings