TU-2004V - Opti-Turn Bench Lathe
Ø200 x 300mm Turning Capacity - Ø21mm Spindle Bore
Electronic Variable Speeds
Ideal for the model maker machining miniature parts
Small in size but packed full of features, this miniature lathe could provide the perfect introduction to those wanting to start metal turning for the first time.
The machine is small enough to fit into the corner of the workshop and with a weight of 75kg the bed is constructed form cast iron for true rigidity. This model turning capacities is 200mm diameter and 300mm between centres and with a 21mm spindle bore its surprisingly large for a machine of this overall size.
Features such as the electric variable speed control, manual or powered leadscrew feed, metric & imperial thread cutting and an extensive range of accessories. The lathe comes supplied with 100mm diameter three jaw self-centring chuck, tailstock centre and service tools.
- Electronic infinitely variable speed 150-2500rpm
- Easy to read digital readout speed display
- Ribbed prism bed made of grey cast iron
- Inductively hardened and ground bed guideways
- Spindle nose accuracy 0.009mm
- 3 Jaw chuck running accuracy 0.04mm
- Forward & reverse spindle direction switch
- Automatic longitudinal feed
- Metric & Imperial thread cutting
- Cross slide & bed length are designed to fit Optimum DRO scales
- Change gears for metric & imperial thread cutting
- Chuck guard
- Toolpost guard
- Dead Centre
- 3-jaw chuck with reversible jaws
- Swarf tray
- Rear splash guard