NSW Schools / TAFE - OAV P30CE Panel Saw
Ø305mm (12") Main Saw Blade
NSW Contract Item No.17B
We for many years have been working in close consultation with the education departments to ensure the most suitable equipment is provided to our schools and TAFE, not only does it comply with the departments stringent safety requirements but is built to last the distance. That's why we consider our company to be a specialist when it comes to supplying quality Wood Work and Metal Working Machinery for Public or Private Schools, TAFE Colleges and Trade Training Centres in all states of Australia.
This is a great mid-sized heavy-duty panel saw designed for ease of use with high accuracy cutting of all types of board materials. This is a very reliable and accurate panel saw, easy to use and an asset in any workshop.
The OAV P30CE offers a full 1600mm before the blade, the heavy duty 1600 x 315mm sliding table is robust and smooth running on its slides. A panel frame supports the larger boards and a mitre fence with extension plus 2 length stops are included as standard. There are plenty of adjustments that can be made to ensure accurate cuts all day every day.
The saw blade size is 305mm, driven by a 5hp 415V motor spinning the blade at 4000rpm, giving a maximum depth of cut of 90mm at 90°. The 120mm scoring blade powered by a separate 0.75hp motor is spinning at a grand 8000rpm, giving the finest of scoring cuts on laminated materials, preventing chipping of the edge of the cut.
The main table is a rigid, precision ground, cast iron surface of 548 x 896mm supported by a welded steel chassis, powder coated for long term protection. A cast iron rip fence body with fine width adjustment is complemented by a long, alloy extrusion fence arm, all running on a solid 40mm diameter chromed steel rail. Rear outfeed and side extension tables in thick gauge sheet steel are included as well.
- Main and scoring saw blade ensures tear-free cutting
- Ø305mm main blade driven by powerful 3.75kW / 5hp 415V motor
- Ø120mm scoring blade driven by 0.56kW / 0.75hp 415V motor
- Main blade spindle speed 4000rpm
- Scoring blade spindle speed 8000rpm
- Depth of cut: 90mm @ 90º, 63mm @ 45º
- 1300mm ripping capacity with smooth rip fence & adjustment
- Precision ball bearing main spindle tilts to 45º
- Durable extruded aluminium slide provides extremely smooth traverse, table is 1600 x 315mm wide
- Heavy duty internal mechanism
- Solid outrigger table with swing arm
- Easy access electrical controls on main frame
- Magnetic switch with overload protection
- Heavy duty overhead saw blade guard with dust collector port
- Industrial Taiwanese machine