K50 - Industrial Pilot Air Compressor & TFD-10 Refrigerated Air Dryer Package Deal
268 Litre / 10hp
39.6cfm /1120lpm Piston Displacement
The Pilot Air three phase industrial range, setting the standard for long life and reliability for over 40 years.
- K50 - Industrial Air Compressor - (C529)
- Pilot Air has over 30 years experience providing reliability & versatility in the compressed air industry
- Two stage Italian made compressor pumps with after-cooler and intercooler for greater free air delivery and higher pressure
- Cast iron cylinders and stainless steel valves give long life, high efficiency & reliability
- 3-year warranty on Italian pumps, 12 months warranty on other components, backed by Nationwide service network
- Supplied with high pressure, high temp resistant hoses for durability
- TEFC motors with auto stop/start control
- Performance tested to AS 4637
- Made to Australian Standard AS1210
- Custom built compressors available on request
- TFD-10 - Refrigerated Compressed Air Dryer - (C5451)
- Flow Rate - L/min - cfm, 990L/min - (35cfm)
- Flow Rate - L/sec - 16.5 L/sec
- The New TFD Series supersedes the ACT Dryer Series
- Manufactured by the same supplier as the ACT Dryer
- Price competitive –savings of up to 18.2% versus the ACT Dryer
- Up to 30.9% higher flow rate versus the ACT Dryer
- Upgraded Electronic Control Panel –DMC35
- Operation of the dryer is monitored by a digital thermometer in the control panel
- Upgrade available for alarm monitoring
- Three new models added to the range, making it easier for you to size the best option for the right application
- Tested and Rated at 35oC
- Full range of spare parts available
- Warranty: 12 months on all new dryers
- ALU-DRY MODULE:
- The counter flows of compressed air in the air to air heat exchanger ensure maximum heat transfer.
- Generous dimensions of the air to refrigerant heat exchanger plus the counter flow gas streams allow full and complete evaporation of the refrigerant (preventing liquid returning to the compressor).
- The high efficiency condensate separator is located within the heat exchange module.
- The large capacity separator is designed to operate even with high humidity levels in compressed inlet air.
- The large cross section of flow channels within the heat exchanger module aids flow rates and leads to reduced power requirements.
- PLEASE NOTE:
- It is mandatory to install a dryer pre-filter with a grade of a least 3 microns before the dryer to prevent rust, scale or other pollutants clogging the Alu-Dry module and the condensate drain. Failure to do so will void warranty on the dryer.
- FTP012 - Refrigerated Air Dryer - Pre-Filter 3 Micron - (C546A)
- FTS012 - Refrigerated Air Dryer - Post-Filter 1 Micron - (C546B)
- HH-12 - 2 x Connector Hoses With Fittings 1500mm Length (each) - (A218)