TFD-10 - Refrigerated Compressed Air Dryer
990L/min - (35cfm)
Rated For Australian Conditions with Flow Rates Based On Ambient Temperature Of 35ºC
• ELECTRONIC CONTROL PANEL - Operation of the dryer is monitored by a digital thermometer in the control panel.
• HOT GAS BYPASS VALVE - This innovative new design , incorporating greater precision and accuracy, prevents the formation of ice inside the evaporator under any load condition.
The valve is set during final testing and no further adjustments are needed.
• CONDENSATE DRAIN - All models are fitted with a timed electronic drain. Discharge and pause times are adjustable.
• CONDENSER - Generous sizing of the condenser ensures maximum performance of the refrigerant circuit and the ability to operate with changes in the ambient conditions. Easy access to the condenser for cleaning and maintenance.
• 3 REDUCE DOWN TIME - The presence of moisture and other contaminants in compressed air can cause pneumatic valves and instruments to stick and malfunction. As a result, many manufacturers of this equipment insist on clean dry air as a condition of warranty.
• 3 LOWER EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE COSTS - Moisture can wash away lubricants used in pneumatic tools, decreasing their life span.
• 3 IMPROVE PRODUCT FINISH - Poor painting or blasting due to moisture or particulates in the compressed air can result in an inferior job, resulting in extra costs to correct the problem.
• 3 REDUCED ENERGY CONSUMPTION - Running costs are reduced thanks to the efficient ALU-DRY heat exchanger, high efficiency compressors, innovative hot gas by-pass valves and low pressure drop (even with load variances).
- The New TFD Series supersedes the ACT Dryer Series
- Manufactured by the same supplier as the ACT Dryer
- Price competitive –savings of up to 18.2% versus the ACT Dryer
- Up to 30.9% higher flow rate versus the ACT Dryer
- Upgraded Electronic Control Panel –DMC35
- Operation of the dryer is monitored by a digital thermometer in the control panel
- Upgrade available for alarm monitoring
- Three new models added to the range, making it easier for you to size the best option for the right application
- Tested and Rated at 35oC
- Full range of spare parts available
- Warranty: 12 months on all new dryers
- ALU-DRY MODULE:
- The counter flows of compressed air in the air to air heat exchanger ensure maximum heat transfer.
- Generous dimensions of the air to refrigerant heat exchanger plus the counter flow gas streams allow full and complete evaporation of the refrigerant (preventing liquid returning to the compressor).
- The high efficiency condensate separator is located within the heat exchange module.
- The large capacity separator is designed to operate even with high humidity levels in compressed inlet air.
- The large cross section of flow channels within the heat exchanger module aids flow rates and leads to reduced power requirements.
- PLEASE NOTE:
- It is mandatory to install a dryer pre-filter with a grade of a least 3 microns before the dryer to prevent rust, scale or other pollutants clogging the Alu-Dry module and the condensate drain. Failure to do so will void warranty on the dryer.