T-380A - Thicknesser - HSS Blades
380 x 150mm (W x H) Material Capacity
Includes 3 x High Speed Steel Blades
The Hafco T-380 thicknesser manufactured in Taiwan with three knife cutter head is a heavy duty machine with very substantial cast iron body and heavy gauge sheet steel base. The cast iron thicknessing table which has a polished surface to help timber slide freely as well as to help reduced vibration to improved quality of cut.
The cutter head is supported by 4 x solid pillars at each corner and the steel drive rollers have ribbing to ensure positive grip on the timber through the machine via two speed gearbox at a rate of 16 or 20fpm. The feed roller pressure can be adjusted with the four adjusters on the top of the machine. The depth of cut is set by means of the cranked handle on the side using the setting scale positioned on the in-feed side or digital readout.
Power is provided by a 1500W / 2hp 240V induction motor, housed within the base and transmitting power to the cutter block via a twin pulley vee belt drive system.
- 380mm wide x 150mm high timber capacity
- Digital Height Gauge (Includes LR44 battery)
- Motor located in enclosed stand ensuring effortless rise/fall & less wear to mechanical components
- Solid cast iron construction
- 3 x HSS blades pre-set in cutter head with quick action blade change
- Left side table locking dials
- 2 speed gearbox
- 100mm dust chute
- Same model sold for over 20 years
- Quality Taiwanese Manufacturer