RAZOR™ 200 COMPACT INVERTER - Multi-Function Welder-MIG-TIG-MMA
10-200 Amps Welding Current Range
The RAZOR™ 200 Compact is a powerful workshop machine with MIG, TIG and STICK welding functions. Built with solid construction, this machine is designed to withstand the toughest conditions. The RAZOR™ 200 Compact is also Spool Gun and Push-Pull Gun ready, providing MIG welding capabilities across every spool size.
This three in one machine, lets you perform MIG, TIG and STICK welding all on one machine. There is also support for both gas shielded MIG and gasless MIG wire. There is no need to swap between machines, saving you time and setup
This machine features a geared roller drive unit, providing consistent and smooth wire feed. This also assists with using longer MIG Torches
This machine is Spool Gun ready, so you have the option of attaching a Spool Gun to run softer core wires such as Aluminium MIG wire. The advantage of the Spool Gun is that you do not need to change the setup of your existing torch or drive roller. The spool gun lets you quickly switch over to get the job done with no downtime.
Push-Pull Guns provide the smoothest wire speed, especially when MIG welding Aluminium. The ‘Pull’ motor in the torch allows the wire to be fed over a much longer distance, giving you more flexibility to move and manoeuvre whilst MIG welding.
Offering nothing but the best, this machine has been designed to offer the highest quality welds available from UNIMIG. With superior welding technology, no corners have been cut to make this machine the most powerful in its class.
The RAZOR™ Compact series is designed for superior performance, offering the highest quality of welds from UNIMIG’s range.
- Latest IGBT inverter technology
- MIG/MAG with gasless wire function
- MMA (Stick electrode) (DC+ / DC-) function
- Digital Volt/Amp Meter Display
- Spool Gun Ready
- High strength metal case construction
- Internal geared wire drive for 5Kg & 15kg spools
- Euro style MIG torch connection
- IP21S rating for environmental / safety protection
- Step-less voltage and wire feed control
- Lift Arc DC TIG welding
- Excellent arc stability for MIG/MMA/TIG welding
- Light weight and portable
- Wire inch and Burn Back functions
- SB24 4M Uni-Mig MIG torch with Euro connector
- Argon Regulator
- 4M Earth Lead
- 4M Arc Lead
- Gas Hose with Fittings
- SR26V-4MCP50 - Air Cooled TIG Welding Torch (W171D)
- Spool gun (W181C / W181D)
- 5kg wire will require an additional adaptor