BS-5 - Metal Cutting Band Saw
150 x 115mm (W x H) Rectangle Capacity
The BS-5 is the original design for this economically priced metal cutting band saw with a robust four-legged stand cross braced with two leg supports and built-in mitre cutting capability. The ball bearing guided blade can be driven at a choice of three speeds via a reduction gearbox, depending on the type of material being cut and there is an automatic cut-off, adjustable for height, for stopping the motor when the cut is complete.
One notable feature on this saw is it supplied with a additional work table enabling the operator to use this machine in a vertical operation, ideal for maintenance shops, light steel fabrications, and engineering workshops. A well priced and very effective machine for cutting steel bars, angles, channels, tubes and so on.
- 150 x 115mm (W x H) rectangular capacity
- Ideal for cutting tube, pipe, solid steel, non-ferrous and wood
- Adjustable spring tension screw regulating cutting feed rate
- Fully-adjustable blade roller for accurate and straight cutting
- Adjustable length stop for repetition cutting
- 3-speed pulley drive system
- Automatic electric cut-out switch
- Vertical cutting table included
- Cuts to 45º degrees in mitre vice
- Sealed worm and pinion gearbox drive