cs-55 - Circular Plunge & Mitre Cut Saw
55mm Depth Capacity
The Scheppach circular plunge cut saw cs-55 – "Three Saws in One" can be used as a plunge saw, Portable hand saw & a Panel sizing saw, anyone can get great results in the shop or on the job site.
The combination of a Scheppach cs-55 parallel plunge saw with the "optional" guide rail allows the user to maintain a smooth and constant hand position while cutting 90º or 45º cuts.
- German design & technology
- Powerful 1.2kW / 1.6hp 240V Motor
- Parallel plunge allows the user to maintain a smooth and constant hand position while cutting
- The enclosed guard gives a 90% dust extraction capability
- 55mm @ 90º maximum depth of cut allows the trimming and sizing of most common door sizes
- Can tilt saw head up to 45º and will cut 41mm maximum depth
- Maximum precision, even when cutting free hand
- 15.5mm – close to wall cutting is achievable with cs-55 saw
- Includes 24 tooth blade that gives a fine and accurate finish with very little breakout in laminates
- Replacement Saw Blades:
- 160 x 20 x 2.4mm 24 Teeth (W879)
- 160 x 20 x 2.2mm 48 Teeth (W880)