VIPER™ TIG 180 AC/DC - Multi-Function Inverter TIG/MMA (ARC) Welder
The VIPER TIG 180 AC/DC is the perfect AC/DC TIG & STICK Welder for the DIY Enthusiast wanting both AC and DC TIG welding capabilities at an affordable price. Fitted with a 10 AMP Plug, this machine excels in the home workshop. The VIPER TIG 180 AC/DC allows for full control over the TIG welding process to ensure you can maximise your results from start to finish. Controllable parameters include Pre Gas Time, Start Current, Up Slope and Down Slope Time, Finish Current Level and Post Gas Time, among many others.
The all-new ARC TORCHOLOGY T2 TIG Torch comes standard with the VIPER TIG 180 AC/DC, offering up to 30% more power and longer consumable life-cycles. A Remote Foot Control (UTJRFC-4) can also be plugged into the machine for even more versatility. With all of these features packed into an affordable package, the VIPER TIG 180 AC/DC is a must-have for any DIY TIG enthusiast.
10 AMP PLUG
Plug and play. A 10 AMP power plug can be used on any domestic outlet. It’s perfect for the DIY home handyman or the professional welder looking for a machine that can be used almost anywhere.
No need to arc up. High-Frequency TIG (H/F TIG) gives you more control when starting and stopping the arc. The arc can be started without contacting the workpiece reducing the risk of contaminating the tungsten or the weld.
Going a little thin on top? Pulse TIG function allows you to control the heat, which in turn helps minimise distortion in the parent material. This is exceptionally useful on thin gauge materials.
- 10 AMP Plug
- AC/DC H/F TIG & PULSE TIG
- Pre Gas 0.1 - 3.0 sec
- Start Amperage 5 - 160A
- Up Slope 0 - 10 sec
- Peak Amp 5 - 180A
- AC Square Wave 20 - 250Hz
- AC Balance Control ±10
- Down Slope 0 - 15 sec
- Adjustable Finish Amperage 5 - 180A
- Post Gas 0.5 - 15.0 sec
- STICK (MMA) with ARC FORCE
- Thermal overload protection
- IP21S rating for environmental/safety protection
- Generator compatible (recommend KVA minimum)
- VRD (Voltage Reduction Device)
- Foot Control Ready
- VIPER TIG 180 AC/DC Power Source
- 4m High Performance T2 TIG Torch (including consumables)
- 4m Twist Lock Electrode Holder
- 300 Amp Earth Clamp & Lead
- Argon Flowmeter Regulator
- 2m Gas Hose Complete with fittings
- Operating Manual
- Foot Control (W172A)
- Stand (W174B)