PB-40A - Hydraulic NC Pressbrake
44T x 2000mm
Estun NC-E21 Control 2-Axis with Hardened Ballscrew Backgauge
MetalMaster Quality Pressbrakes feature high durability, and provide precision bending capabilities. The Pressbrake main frames are constructed from rolled, stress relieved solid steel to prevent distortion during the bending process and under extreme continuous loads.
MetalMaster Pressbrakes are produced in a high volume production process and therefore are able to be manufactured cost effectively, resulting in affordable price, representing value for money and quicker return on investment.
Featuring an adjustable synchronised torsion bar with positive stop system ensures consistent and accurate bending beam parallelism tolerance to 0.01mm via the digital Control unit.
All electrical components are off European quality supplied by, Telemecanique, Merlin Gerin and ABB.
- Hydraulic / Mechanical ram, synchronised positive stop design, ram stroke controlled by precision mechanical nut depth stops built into each cylinder. Electronically controlled by Estun NC-E21 Programmable digital control assuring accurate repeatability.
- Parallelism is ensured by torsion bar that can be easily adjusted by clutch system.
- Estun NC-E21 programmable digital control stores up to 40 unique programs with 25 automatic progressive bending steps in each individual program, assuring production accuracy & repeatability every time.
- Estun NC-E21 programmable hardened ballscrew backgauge system, simply enter the desired measurement into the controller and press go, the backgauge then will move quickly into the position you have requested. The superior hardened ballscrew system eliminates any backlash that leadscrew type machines produce.
- Segmented heavy duty 35° top punch is segmented for return bend clearance, complete with European style punch holder with an adjustable wedge clamping system for crowning. Intermediate clamp has safety key to stop punch dropping.
- Multi vee ('V') bottom die is made from one 2000mm solid die block design to handle heavy plate, safety edge vee ('V') is incorporated in bottom die block.
- Conveniently mounted control box on pendant for quick swivel and adjustments.
- Enclosed rear gate with micro safety switches complete with sliding rear door for easy access.
- European Intermediate clamping system, allowing operator to change position of tooling to suit multiple requirements on complex applications. This feature ensures minimum down time, more productivity and results in reduced cost per finished product.
- Sliding steel fabricated sheet supports enabling a wide range of material sizes to be aligned and supported at the correct required height. This feature is achieved with a "T" slot machined down the total length of the die bed sheet supports are also adjustable vertically to assist in supporting material with return bends already folded.
- Adjustable sliding blocks control the machines beam to provide desirable open height distance to the (slow speed) mute bending point. Operator adjustable locking knobs for quick adjustment, enables accurate repeatability and increased productivity.
- Metal safety guarding surrounding the machine with rear sliding door fitted and micro switch ensuring operator safety. Clear access panels placed at each end of machine allows the operator to clearly view tooling and work piece during bending operation. MetalMaster specially design gates to suit Australian safety requirements.
- Hydraulic MPA pressure gauge mounted on right side of support frame with quick adjusting pressure control knob allowing operator to accurately set the pressure required for different material thickness, incorporating with hydraulic overload protection.
- Welded steel fabricated synchronised torsion bar horizontally supporting main bending beam to provide consistent parallelism that also can be adjusted for taper correction.
- The vertical supporting slides are treated to provide greater ware resistance and increased accuracy.
- Reinforced side frames providing addition support strength to machine throat
- Mild steel capacity is rated on hot rolled material with 250MPA
- 1. Pressbrake is run & tested prior delivery
- 2. Hydraulic oil is included with machine
- Operated by ESTUN NC- E21 control mounted on a swivel pendant for optimal ergonomics
- LED work lights provide superior lighting to the work envelope
- Sliding front sheet support arms
- Emergency stop buttons conveniently located on control panel and foot control
- Mobile dual operation foot control
- Segmented 35° top tooling
- Solid one piece four way multi vee (V) die block
- Top tooling tool intermediate holder system with wedge type adjustment
- Powered hardened ballscrew backgauge with 600mm travel, operated by Estun NC-E21 control control
- Oil tank level indicator
- Metal constructed safety guarding surrounding machine with clear side viewing panels
- Integrated hydraulic system allowing rapid approach switching automatically to slow bend