HG-2504C - Hydraulic Swing Beam Guillotine
2500 x 4mm Mild Steel Shearing Capacity
Estun E21S Control & Hardened Ballscrew Backgauge
METALMASTER Quality Guillotines provide precision shearing capabilities, The Guillotine frames are constructed from rolled, stress relieved solid steel to prevent distortion during the shearing process under extreme continuous loads.
METALMASTER Guillotines are produced in a quality controlled production environment and therefore are able to be manufactured cost effectively, resulting in affordable pricing, representing value for money and a quicker return on investment.
The heavy duty swing beam design features a fixed rake blade specifically developed for shearing material from mild steel through to stainless steel. The blades are made from high tensile tool steel and also provide high resistance to Impact, wear & corrosion.
- Estun E21S controller stores up to 40 unique programs with 25 automatic progressive cutting steps in each individual program, assuring production accuracy & repeatability every time
- Hardened ballscrew backgauge system, simply enter the desired measurement into the Estun E21S controller and press go, the backgauge then will move quickly into the position you have requested. The superior hardened ballscrew system eliminates any backlash that leadscrew type machines produce
- Rapid blade gap adjustment ensuring quick & accurate alteration of blade gap between material changes.
- Automated hydraulic material clamping system designed with individual hold downs along the length of the machine, The individual hold downs are fitted with nylon inserts to protect the material from indentation when clamping.
- Control unit mounted on swivel pendant arm enabling operator easy access, this is very useful when machine is loaded with full length of material.
- Transfer balls inserted into work table allowing larger sheets to be easily positioned to the cut position and squaring arm.
- Top shearing blade has two (2) cutting edges allowing blade rotation.
- Bottom shearing blade has four (4) cutting edges allowing multiple blade rotations.
- The entire steel plate structure of the main frame has been specially prepared to ensure maximum penetration during the welding process. In addition to this the cutting beam has been stress relieved eliminating any distortion after manufacturing.
- Shadow line lighting has been incorporated into the machine frame providing a clear cutting line on the work piece and enabling scribed or marked material to be cut with simplicity as required.
- A heavy duty squaring arm fitted with a graduated rule allows the operator to quickly cut the required size from the front of machine. The squaring arm also assists to align the material square to the cutting blades.
- Sliding rear material chute so scrap material does not build up in the rear of the machine.
- A safety system with photo electric rear guards are fitted to the rear steel side gates ensuring that the machine will be disabled if a person enters rear of machine when in use.
- Mild steel capacity is rated on hot rolled material with 250MPA
- 1. Guillotine is run & tested prior delivery
- 2. Hydraulic oil is included with machine
- Estun E21S Controller
- Mobile foot pedal for "hands free operation"
- Single point rapid blade gap adjustment
- High quality 6CrW2Si blades suitable for cutting stainless steel
- Hardened ballscrew backgauge with 750mm travel
- Automatic backgauge retract function during cutting
- Swing away backgauge function for cutting long sheets
- Individual hydraulic clamp hold downs with nylon pads
- LED Shadow line lighting
- Transfer balls on table
- Heavy duty support arms and squaring arm
- Stroke counter and short stroke adjustment
- Sliding material chute, easily allowing operator to retrieve cut pieces
- Photo electric safety light beams on rear guarding
- Compliant with AS/NZS 4024.1 – 2019 Safety of Machinery Series