APHS-31120 - Hydraulic CNC Pressbrake
120T x 3100mm, 7 Axis, Delem DA69T Touch Screen Control
Includes Programmable X, Y1, Y2, V, Z1, Z2 & R-Axis. CNC Table Crowning, Laser Guarding System & Rolleri ROL200 Quick Release Top Tool Clamping System
Delem DA-69T CNC CONTROL UNIT
The new generation DA-Touch controls offer an even higher grade of efficiency in programming, operation and control of
today’s press brakes. Ease of use combined with state-of-the-art technology go hand in hand, improving productivity.
The touch screen gives access to the proven Delem user-interface and enables direct navigation between programming
and production. Functions are directly located where you need them, offering optimised ergonomics throughout the application.
The DA-69T offers 2D as well as 3D programming that includes automatic
bend sequence calculation and collision detection. Full 3D machine set-up with multiple tool stations giving true feedback on the product feasibility and handling.
Highly effective control algorithms optimise the machine cycle and
minimise set-up time. This makes using press brakes easier, more efficient and more versatile then ever.
The OEM-panel located above the screen, reserved for machine functions and OEM application switches, is integrated in the design and can be used depending the required application.
3D and 2D graphical touch screen programming mode
3D visualisation in simulation and production
17" high resolution colour TFT
Full Windows application suite
Delem Modusys compatibility (module scalability and adaptivity)
USB, peripheral interfacing
Open system architecture
Sensor bending & correction interface
- Baykal machine frames consist of a monolithic structure with hot rolled steel sheets of Fe 520 welded together. The two housings (shoulders) are obtained from the same sheet to ensure the same elasticity under stress. The ram and table are also obtained from Fe 520 steel sheets and are opportunely dimensioned to avoid deflection
- The hydraulic cylinders are manufactured from high resistance steel incorporating chromium plated & ground rods. Completed with lapped pistons to ensure longevity of the hydraulic seals
- The hydraulic unit is made by major companies in the field. It consists of electronically controlled proportional valves with independent closed loop control of the two cylinders.
- 7 CNC Controlled Axis (Y1, Y2, X, R, Z1, Z2, V) as standard. Multi Axis available
- Full electronic Synchronisation with proportional valve technology.
- German manufactured Laser-Safe Guard System mounted at each end of machine ensuring correct interfacing and operator safety whilst in operation. Laser-safe is designed so each guard will slide up or down to allow for many different types and sizes of tooling enabling safety at the appropriate points as required by the Australian standards. Manual height adjustment with scales and lock for easy positioning.
- Sliding steel fabricated front sheet supports enabling a wide range of material sizes to be aligned and supported at the correct required width and height. This function is achieved by the precision linear guides mounted on the front apron parallel to the tooling length. This design can also be adjusted vertically to support material with return bends.
- Ram positions (Left & Right) are obtained from independent linear encoders whilst monitoring and adjusting proportional valves. This produces a double closed loop system, with guaranteed beam positioning of +/- 0.01mm (Y1 and Y2 Axis)
- Electronic control of bending parallelism is via the Delem DA-69T CNC Control
- Accuracy is further ensured by mounting the linear encoders on a C-frame connected directly to the Bed, rather than the side frames. This ensures that deflection of the side frames and uneven loads have no effect on Beam position.
- CNC Controlled Back-gauge:- X-Axis stroke 750mm with DC motor mounted on hardened and machined guides, translation via spherical recirculation Ball screws
- Delem DA-69T CNC Control fully programmable with 2D graphics offline software included
- Precision linear scale measurement : HEIDENHAIN or GIVI MISURE
- Y1-Y2 - X-R-Z1-Z2 CNC - controlled stroke axes
- CNC controlled hardened ballscrew backgauge with X-axis
- X axis range = 750mm speed = 350mm/s max.
- 2 micrometric backgauge finger stops with lateral adjustment
- Front support arms fully adjustable mounted on linear rails x 2 off easy positioning over the complete working length of the machine
- Quality Siemens Electric control switch Gear is used
- Pendant control panel centralising all Press-Brake Functions
- Foot Pedal Control, Emergency stop buttons
- 2 axis tower type backgauge with AC servo motors
- X-R CNC axis ,
- Bar length 2400mm ( size 200x150mm )
- "X" axes stroke 750mm
- "R" axes stroke 160mm
- Z1, Z2 axes stroke 2550mm
- 2 micro adjustable fingers with 2D stops sliding all long the bar
- Hardening on fingers
- All movements on ball screws and ball guides
- AC servo brushless motors
- "X" axis speed of 350mm/sec
- "R" axis speed 240mm/sec
- Mechanical accuracy 0.1mm
- Hydraulics: Hoerbiger & Parker (German & USA)
- Electrics: Siemens or Telemecanique (German or French)
- Scales: Misure or Heidenhain (Italian or Dutch)
- Tooling: Technostamp (Italian)
- Control: Delem DA-69T
- PLC: AKAS
- Mild steel capacity is rated on hot rolled material with 250MPA
- Rolleri ROL200 Rapid clamping system for top tooling
- Fast vertical tool change for all Euro type punches
- Safe and fast tool change
- Substantial improvement in time consumption and related costs
- Secure against tool falling down
- Available in manual, pneumatic and hydraulic models
- Mounting: Simply from the bottom into the housing, tighten – DONE!
- Disassembly: Untighten, gently lift tool and remove it downwards
- Delem DA-69T 3D Graphical CNC Control
- Rolleri ROL200 rapid clamping system for top tooling
- Offline graphical 3D software
- Y1-Y2 cylinder axis
- X - R - Z1, Z2 Backguage
- V - Table crowning
- Quick release top tool clamping system
- AKAS Safety laser front guarding system
- Mechanical crowning on bottom table
- 13mm slot in bottom table for single vee dies