APHS 31090 - Hydraulic CNC Pressbrake
90T x 3100mm, 4 Axis, Delem DA58T Touch Screen Control
Includes Programmable X, Y1, Y2 & R-Axis. Laser Guarding System & Mechanical Table Crowning
Delem DA-58T CNC CONTROL UNIT
The DA-58T is a state of the art complete 2D graphical control solution for synchronized press brakes. Offering easiest CNC programming based on the Delem graphical touch screen user interface including automatic bend sequence calculation and collision detection.
Its 15" high resolution colour TFT, with industrial grade multi touch screen technology, gives access to the proven Delem user-interface. It enables direct navigation between product programming and actual production. Functions are directly located where needed, offering optimised ergonomics throughout the entire application.
Machine adjustment and test bends are reduced to a minimum with a quick and easy program-to-production work sequence. CNC programs are generated with a single touch. You are immediately ready to make the first part since all axes positions are automatically computed and the bend sequence has been simulated with machine and tools in real scale.
Highly effective control algorithms optimise the machine cycle and minimise set-up time. This makes using press brakes easier, more efficient and more versatile than ever. The OEM-panel located above the screen, reserved for machine functions and OEM-application switches, is integrated in the design and can be used depending the required application.
The production mode of the DA-58T helps the operator in graphically simulating the bend process of the product, guiding him during the press brake operation.Delem DA-58T CNC CONTROL UNIT
The DA-58T touch CNC control provides a modern compact and versatile solution for powerful economic press brake applications.
- Baykal machine frames consist of a monolithic structure with hot rolled steel sheets of Fe 520 welded together. The two housings (shoulders) are obtained from the same sheet to ensure the same elasticity under stress. The ram and table are also obtained from Fe 520 steel sheets and are opportunely dimensioned to avoid deflection
- The hydraulic cylinders are manufactured from high resistance steel incorporating chromium plated & ground rods. Completed with lapped pistons to ensure longevity of the hydraulic seals
- The hydraulic unit is made by major companies in the field. It consists of electronically controlled proportional valves with independent closed loop control of the two cylinders.
- 4 CNC Controlled Axis (Y1, Y2, X, R) as standard. Multi Axis available
- Full electronic Synchronisation with proportional valve technology.
- German manufactured Laser-Safe Guard System mounted at each end of machine ensuring correct interfacing and operator safety whilst in operation. Laser-safe is designed so each guard will slide up or down to allow for many different types and sizes of tooling enabling safety at the appropriate points as required by the Australian standards. Manual height adjustment with scales and lock for easy positioning.
- Sliding steel fabricated front sheet supports enabling a wide range of material sizes to be aligned and supported at the correct required width and height. This function is achieved by the precision linear guides mounted on the front apron parallel to the tooling length. This design can also be adjusted vertically to support material with return bends.
- Ram positions (Left & Right) are obtained from independent linear encoders whilst monitoring and adjusting proportional valves. This produces a double closed loop system, with guaranteed beam positioning of +/- 0.01mm (Y1 and Y2 Axis)
- Electronic control of bending parallelism is via the Delem DA-58T CNC Control
- Accuracy is further ensured by mounting the linear encoders on a C-frame connected directly to the Bed, rather than the side frames. This ensures that deflection of the side frames and uneven loads have no effect on Beam position.
- CNC Controlled Back-gauge:- X-Axis stroke 750mm with DC motor mounted on hardened and machined guides, translation via spherical recirculating ball screws
- Delem DA-58T CNC Control fully programmable with 2D graphics offline software included
- Precision linear scale measurement : HEIDENHAIN or GIVI MISURE
- Y1-Y2 - X-R CNC - controlled stroke axes
- CNC controlled hardened ballscrew backgauge with X-axis
- X axis range = 750mm speed = 350 mm/s max.
- 2 micrometric backgauge finger stops with lateral adjustment
- Front support arms fully adjustable mounted on linear rails x 2 off easy positioning over the complete working length of the machine
- Quality Siemens Electric control switch Gear is used
- Pendant control panel centralising all Press-Brake Functions
- Foot Pedal Control, Emergency stop buttons
- 2 axis tower type backgauge with AC servo motors
- X-R CNC axis ,
- bar length 2400 mm ( size 200x150 mm )
- Z movement manual with double ball linear guides
- fixing on lateral housings
- "X" axes stroke 750 mm
- "R" axes stroke 160 mm
- 2 micro adjustable fingers with 2D stops sliding all long the bar
- Hardening on fingers
- All movements on ball screws and ball guides
- AC servo brushless motors
- "X" axis speed of 350 mm/sec
- "R" axis speed 240 mm/sec
- Mechanical accuracy 0.1 mm
- Hydraulics: Hoerbiger & Parker (German & USA)
- Electrics: Siemens or Telemecanique (German or French)
- Scales: Misure or Heidenhain (Italian or Dutch)
- Tooling: Technostamp (Italian)
- Control: Delem F
- PLC: AKAS
- Mild steel capacity is rated on hot rolled material with 250MPA
- Delem DA-58T 2D Graphical CNC Control
- Profile T lite offline graphical 2D software
- Y1-Y2 cylinder axis
- X - R Backguage
- Quick release top tool clamping system
- AKAS Safety laser front guarding system
- Mechanical crowning on top intermediate clamps