bts 900x - Belt & Disc Linisher Sander
Vertical or Horizontal Linishing Position
100 x 915mm (W x L) Belt & Ø150mm Disc
The bts 900x is is a neatly designed 100mm belt and 150mm disc sander. Both functions use a decent size worktable which pivots from 0° to 45°; the table incorporates a mitre fence running in a slot for bevel and compound angle sanding. The table is easily transferred from the belt to the disc function.
The belt sanding platen also moves from horizontal to vertical potion, just loosen two hexagon cap screw bolts with a hex key located under the drive belt cover. The belt has a close fit guarding which helps this machine achieve a high level of dust extraction when its connected to a simple vacuum extractor. The chassis is constructed in cast iron to support the tables and has locating holes for securing this sander to a workbench if you so wish.
This sander will be a welcome addition to many small home workshops, enabling shaping, sanding, and profiling to be carried out easily and safely. There is a wide selection of abrasive belts and discs available, the discs are the hook and loop type for easy & quick changing.
- German design & technology
- Can use linisher in vertical or horizontal position
- Quick release for belt change
- Heavy duty cast iron base
- Easy to use belt tracking
- Safety magnetic type switch
- Linishing work area 280 x 100mm
- Ø150mm disc with hook & loop backing pad
- 45º tilting table with mitre guide
- Tilting table for use with disc or belt in the vertical position
- 7.5m/sec belt speed ideal for timber
- Ø63mm dust collector port
- 370 watt induction motor
- Weight 21.5kg
- Tilting table and mitre guide
- Sanding belt & disc