QLD Schools / TAFE - TM420SDi+ Heavy Duty Air Compressor
12.9cfm / 365lpm Piston Displacement
QLD Contract Item No. 45.2
We for many years have been working in close consultation with the education departments to ensure the most suitable equipment is provided to our schools and TAFE, not only does it comply with the departments stringent safety requirements but is built to last the distance. That's why we consider our company to be a specialist when it comes to supplying quality Wood Work and Metal Working Machinery for Public or Private Schools, TAFE Colleges and Trade Training Centres in all states of Australia.
High standards ensure reliability and service life. However, the TM Series features a complete 12 month warranty and a 3 year warranty on the pump only.
Pilot Air Compressors is proud to be a member of the Australian Commercial Air Compressor Association. All models are rated in accordance with A.C.A.C.A. " Protocol 2000" uniform testing method.
The TM Series is Pilot Air's most popular series of air compressors which are suited to those trades and occupations that need a reliable and durable source of air.
The TM Series has high quality and oversized components to give the air compressor longer, trouble-free life with less wear & tear. Twin cast iron cylinder, Italian made compressor pumps.
Features include high pressure, high temperature resistant flexible discharge hoses, heavy duty wheels, heavy duty lifting handles and electric motor overload protection. All Receivers are Australian made to AS1210 approved.
- High performance, heavy duty componentry ensures reliability and longevity
- Oversize twin cylinder pump de-rated for ultra long life & reliability
- Twin cast iron cylinder compressor pump
- Air receivers to Australian Standards – suitable for workplace use
- Pressure Regulator fitted as standard
- Industrial grade hammer-tone enamel finish
- Electric motor overload
- Warranty: 3 Years on pump, 1 Year on all other components