QLD Schools / TAFE - OS-58 Oscillating Vertical Bobbin Sander
QLD Contract Item No.43
We for many years have been working in close consultation with the education departments to ensure the most suitable equipment is provided to our schools and TAFE, not only does it comply with the departments stringent safety requirements but is built to last the distance. That's why we consider our company to be a specialist when it comes to supplying quality Wood Work and Metal Working Machinery for Public or Private Schools, TAFE Colleges and Trade Training Centres in all states of Australia.
The OS-58 Scheppach bobbin sander is used for sanding deep and wide work pieces, front edges, narrow inner curves, horizontal, vertical, diagonal, with or across the grain.
The action of the bobbin rotating @ 2000 rpm and oscillating at 58 times per minute ensures exceptional finishing results. A cast iron table provides a heavy duty durable hard wearing surface which will give stability and accuracy for many years. The 450 watt 2/3 HP motor provides ample power for most applications.
It has User- friendly features such as on-board accessory storage of all drums and table inserts plates as well as a 40 mm dust extraction port for connection to a dust collector ensuring a cleaner and safer working environment.
The Scheppach bobbin sander is a compact unit that can be easily stored away when not in use. It comes complete with sanding sleeves & table inserts 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1 1/2", 2" & 3"
- German design & technology
- Used for sanding deep and wide work pieces, front edges, narrow inner curves, horizontal, vertical, diagonal, with or across the grain
- User- friendly features including dust collection port which allows connection to dust extractor equipment for a cleaner and safer working environment
- The bobbin sander is a compact unit that can be easily stored away when not in use
- On-board accessory storage ensures convenient storage of all drums and table inserts plates
- Heavy duty cast iron table 370 x 290mm for greater stability, accuracy and durability
- 40mm dust collection port allows connection to a dust collector for cleaner and safer working environment
- Rotating and oscillating action ensures exceptional finishing results
- Powered by an 450W 240V motor provides ample power
- Oscillating per minute: 58 times
- Motor speed: 2000rpm
- Table height: 330mm
- Sleeve fits direct onto spindle shaft
- Sanding sleeves 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1 1/2", 2" & 3"
- Table inserts 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1 1/2", 2" & 3"
- Sleeve spanner