NSW Schools / TAFE - Razorweld ARC 140 - DC TIG & ARC Inverter Welder
NSW Contract Item No.46A Alternative
We for many years have been working in close consultation with the education departments to ensure the most suitable equipment is provided to our schools and TAFE, not only does it comply with the departments stringent safety requirements but is built to last the distance. That's why we consider our company to be a specialist when it comes to supplying quality Wood Work and Metal Working Machinery for Public or Private Schools, TAFE Colleges and Trade Training Centres in all states of Australia.
The ARC140 is an inverter-based welding machine produced using the latest in IGBT technology. This machine is reliable, robust and stacked with features that you can expect from a quality welder. The DC MMA welding capability delivers a smooth and incredibly stable arc allowing easy welding with electrodes producing high quality welds including cast Iron, stainless and low hydrogen.
The ARC140 is equipped with DC Lift Arc function, connection of the 17V TIG torch allows quality DC TIG welding of steel, stainless steel, bronze and copper. The Lift Arc function is superb and delivers perfect arc ignition every time without any sticking of
the tungsten electrode to the work piece, a remarkably smooth stable arc produces high quality TIG welds.
The ARC140 is an exceptional machine that is suitable for a wide range of applications including light industrial use, site welding, farming, along with repair and maintenance applications.
The Arc140 is packaged in a tough PVC carry case with your choice of MMA option accessories or MMA/TIG option accessories. The-ARC140 gives you the best of both worlds great portability, with the power to get the job done.
Built to our specification and manufactured in compliance to AS/NZ60974.1
- Latest IGBT inverter technology
- MMA (stick electrode)
- Hot start (improves electrode starting)
- VRD (Voltage Reduction Device)
- Arc Force (boosts current to prevent electrode extinguishing)
- Excellent arc stability with all electrodes
- DC TIG:
- Lift Arc ignition (prevents tungsten sticking during arc ignition)
- Ultra smooth DC TIG welding current
- Thermal overload protection
- Generator compatible (recommend 7.0 KVA minimum)
- Tolerant to variable power supplies
- 10amp Plug Fitted Standard
- 4M ARC Welding lead set 10-25mm Dinse style connectors
- PVC carry case
- UMRWXWH Auto Welding Helmet
- UMWG1L Professional Leather Welding Gloves
- UMCH-HD Chipping Hammer with Spring Grip
- REG - Twin Gauge Argon Regulator
- 17V TIG Welding Torch - 17V 4 & 8 Metre Air Cooled TIG Welding Torch
- 4 Metre 16mm Lead Set 10/25 Connector