IWB-40P3 - Industrial Work Bench Package Deal
1800 x 750 x 1725mm
1000kg Table Top Load Capacity
Heavy Duty steel construction. Great heavy duty work bench for the workshop or garage.
The IWB-40 Industrial-duty work bench has a huge load capacity of 1000kg (1 Tonne). Constructed from heavy duty powder coated steel the multi-functional commercial frame provides maximum rigidity for the most demanding industrial applications. Finished with a rounded PVC edge the 41mm medium density laminated bench top will withstand heavy loads.
The louvred backing panel which incorporates a fixed top and bottom shelf is a great addition. A complete range of tool hooks, hangers and storage buckets are also available making storing and locating your tools much easier.
To complete the package a 6 drawer tooling cabinet designed to fit underneath the bench is another addition. Featuring a range of plastic boxes in the top drawer it would be ideal for the storage of small parts such as screws etc. The lower drawers incorporate movable steel dividers which allow you to configure the space to suit your application
This great work bench package solution shown also includes a range of plastic storage buckets, hooks & holders.
- IWB-40 Work Bench:
- Heavy duty steel fabricated frame with powder coated finish for maximum rigidity
- Top Surface is 2mm high density laminate over 41mm thick medium density chipboard with bull nosed hard PVC edge
- Easy to use screw out adjustable feet
- High quality laminated medium density chipboard with a 1000kg load capacity, rounded PVC edge and also resistant to alkali and oil
- IBP-ST Backing Panel:
- Backing panels can be assembled to suit your requirements, either top or bottom positions
- Square holes suits optional hooks & holders
- Louvre slots to suit optional buckets
- Bottom & top tray shelves - for additional storage
- 3 Vertical supports - with adjustable clamps to mount to work bench
- TC-750 - Industrial Tooling Cabinet:
- Heavy duty tooling cabinets, ideal for industrial applications and serious workshops
- The sliding drawers are a welded strengthened single rail design coupled with high quality mechanical bearings for long lasting smooth operation
- Each drawer is rated at 100kg load capacity with 97% drawer access
- Single Key lock design for safe storage. Each drawer has a mechanical safety lock which allows one drawer to be opened at a time, preventing the cabinet to tip over
- All top drawers include a series of different size plastic boxes for those small items
- All other drawers come with adjustable steel dividers. The wood top with frame is a great option to rest tooling and precious parts on top of the cabinet
- Top Drawer - 75mm high with moveable plastic division boxes
- Drawer 2 - 75mm high with moveable steel dividers 3x3 layout
- Drawer 3 & 4 - 100mm high with moveable steel dividers 3x3 layout
- Drawer 5 & 6 - 150mm high with moveable steel dividers 3x3 layout
- 4 x A440-SPH-75 Hook - Single Prong
- 4 x A442-DPH-75 Hook - Double Prong
- 1 x A444-TPH-150 Plier Holder - Triple Prong
- 1 x A446-SH-135 Holder - Spanner
- 1 x A448-SDH-390 Holder - Screwdriver
- 8 x A430-BK-110 Plastic Bucket
- 8 x A432-BK-140 Plastic Bucket
- 6 x A434-BK-220 Plastic Bucket
- Please Note: Table top load capacity is calculated on even weight distribution over entire table top area.