MSS-14H - Hydraulic/Pneumatic Shrinker Stretcher
2mm Mild Steel Capacity
Unique on the market, our patented hydraulic shrinker stretcher lets you shape thick sheet metal at amazing speeds. Foot pedal operation and magnetic tooling also save you time.
Recommended for: Any automotive, aeronautical, or metalworking shop that does a lot of shrinking and stretching and needs to work with thick material.
Note: To run the MSS-14H, you’ll need an air compressor, available at most hardware stores. The size of the compressor depends on how often you plan to use the machine.
- This Baileigh shrinker stretcher is made in the USA
- 2mm mild steel and 2.6mm aluminium capacity
- Runs on 240-volt single-phase power, so you can use it anywhere
- 152mm throat enables you to work deep into a piece of sheet metal
- Hydraulic/pneumatic system drives 30 to 40 strokes per minute
- Hydraulic down-stroke delivers greater power than a manual model could, while the air pressure-assisted upstroke moves faster
- Foot pedal control allows for hands-free operation
- Comes standard with a set of 4 quick-change magnetic jaws
- You can switch between shrinking and stretching in seconds simply by turning the jaws around
- Turn the wheel on top of the shrinker stretcher to adjust the jaw gap
- Solid plate steel frame gives the machine enough structural strength to stay accurate at maximum capacity for many years
- Shrinker stretcher arrives fully assembled. Just plug it in and go
- Set of 4 patented magnetic jaws, all you need for both shrinking and stretching