ST-254 - Table Saw
560 x 800mm Cast Iron Table
Ø254mm Saw Blade
The ST-254 Table Saw is an established, robust, and smooth operating machine that is constructed largely from cast iron and the box section stand is made up of heavy gauge steel. The 254mm blade gives a cutting depth of up to 75mm at 90˚& 60mm at 45˚ and adequately powered by a 2.2kW / 3hp - 240V 10-amp induction motor.
The cast iron table provides great strength and rigidity as well as a smooth user-friendly working surface. The micro adjustable rip fence is full length and cam locked solidly onto rails at the front and back of the table and can be used both sides of the blade. A mitre guide included slides in a T-slot grooves in the table on either side of the blade. Both the blade height and tilt controls have large handles that are conveniently located on front & side of the table saw.
The cast iron saw table also has solid cast iron table extension supports on both left & right side of the table that measures an attractive 1170 x 800mm in total. Dust can be removed via a 100mm dust port outlet at rear of machine and the saw guard when connected to a suitable high-volume extraction system.
This ST-254 machine also has the bonus of it will accept an optional 1500mm sliding table set up (ST-254T) transforming it into a little panel saw.
- Large 560 x 800mm cast iron table
- 1170 x 800mm with side extensions
- 254mm TCT saw blade
- 100mm dust collector port
- 75mm depth of cut at 90º
- 60mm depth of cut at 45º
- Dust proof magnetic switch
- Tilt arbor to 45º
- Powerful 2.2kW / 3hp, 240V induction motor
- Includes heavy duty rip fence with micro-adjustment, operated left or right of blade
- Dust extraction at the top of the blade as well as 100mm chute from the enclosed stand
- Heavy duty rip fence
- Mitre guide
- Material push stick
- 1500mm sliding table (W487)