Modular 20/TI - Portable Hand Spot Welder
A portable single phase manually-operated resistance spot welder that is capable of welding 1mm to 1mm maximum thickness mild steel sheets. The unit features an electronic spot weld timer which can be adjusted by the user to suite a range of metal thicknesses from 0.1 seconds to 1.2 seconds. Operated by the manual top lever the unit is held via a top handle which is made from heat insulating material and a side handle which can be adjusted for left hand or right hand operation. Arm pressure can be adjusted from 40kg to 120kg. Fitted with standard 120mm arms.
- Electronic welding timer adjustable from 0.1 - 1.2 sec
- Adjustable arm pressure from 40 - 120kg
- Supplied standard with 120mm arms
- Heat insulated handgrips (Weighs 10.5kg)
- Longer Electrode Arms Available