PHV-130 - Mechanical/Hydraulic Machine Vice
Precision manufactured from rigid material - Ductile iron FCD60JIS (equal to GGG60) with 60kg/mm2 or 80,000 psi tensile strength.
All Safeway vices are precision ground and the surfaces set to the tolerances set out below. This allows these vices to be used in pairs and multiple configurations.
- Flame-hardened to HRC 45 to take up wear and maintain accuracy
- The semi-sphere segment eliminates movable jaw lifting and creates a down force of 1kg for every 2kg of clamping force, preventing the work piece from tilting
- The hydraulic cylinder is mounted externally for easy maintenance
- Large clamping range through screw adjustment and 3 pin positions in the base.
- The vise can be used in either a mechanical mode or in a hydraulic mode.
- Safeway vices can be fitted with Special Application Jaw Plates, Soft Jaws, Serrated Jaws, Prismatic Jaws, Extended Jaws, etc.