ALU-350A - Non-Ferrous Semi Auto Metal Cutting Saw - Swivel & Compound Head
Adjustable Twin Material Air Clamps With Manual & Auto Functions
The new ALU-350A non-ferrous (aluminium or copper material) now comes with a semi auto material clamp function that will help increase production output when set in the auto mode, as the pneumatic material clamps are automatically controlled by the movement of the cutting head. The 2hp 415V high speed motor spins the blade at 3300rpm and ensures a great clean cut every time, and is perfect for cutting those soft metals known for gumming up blades when used with the correct lubricant fluid.
This saw has a maximum capacity of 100mm round at 90 degrees & 45 degrees, and the ability to mitre from 45 degrees left & right, and is also able to compound mitre 45 degrees to the left, making this the most versatile aluminium cutting saw on the market today.
Operation of the ALU-350A saw could not be easier, with the machine powered up, simply place the material in position, flick the air clamp switch to auto mode, start the machine blade with the hand trigger switch, then manual pull the cutting head down to cut your material with ease, then simply lift the head back up to its home position to have the pneumatic air clamps automatically release material so you can cut your next piece. This machine also features a mist type coolant system to help prolong blade life and produce a clean cut.
- 3-way material clamp switch - On & Off or Auto mode
- Dual mitre 45º left & 45º right
- Compound mitre 45º to the left
- Adjustable twin material air clamps
- 350mm x 30mm x 120T tungsten carbide tipped blade
- Quiet belt drive for smooth cutting
- Spray mist coolant system
- Dead man trigger hand switch
- 60mm rear swarf outlet port
- Stand with storage cabinet
- Cast aluminium base & guard
- Safety magnetic switch
- Pad-lockable isolation switch
- 1.5kW / 2hp, 415V motor