SRG-50E - Manual Sheet Metal Curving Rolls
1250 x 1.6mm Mild Steel Capacity
2 Speed Roller Drive System
This SRG-50E sheet metal curving rolls is modelled from European designs and includes superior features like a single hand wheel to adjust both sides of the roller simultaneously to clamp different material thickness via a wedge type system, as well as a single hand wheel for adjusting the rear curving roll via a worm gear and lever cam action that simply makes curving sheet metal very easy.
This machine also has a 2 speed roller drive system 3.5:1 ratio best used for full length material 1250 x 1.6mm to reduce the physical manual effort required to form your curves and a 1:1 ratio used only for thinner material to increase production.
- Single hand wheel adjustment via European design wedge system for material thickness
- Single hand wheel adjustment for rear curving roller with cam action worm gear
- 2 speed roller drive system, 3.5:1 & 1:1 ratio
- Cast-iron construction
- Ground rolls with wiring grooves
- Quick action swivel top roller
- Includes heavy duty stand
- Mild steel capacity is rated on hot rolled material with 250MPA