HN-220 - Hydraulic Sheet Metal Notcher - 90º
200 x 200 x 4mm Mild Steel Capacity
200 x 200 x 2mm Stainless Steel Capacity
If you are in the market for a great quality & reliable 90º Sheet Metal Notcher, then we suggest the HN-220 hydraulic sheet metal notcher from hafco Metalmaster is what you will need in your manufacturing or engineering workshop. This machine has fixed blades and is great for making the perfect & accurate 90º cuts up to 200 x 200 x 4mm mild steel. The waste notch cuts are ejected from the rear chute of the machine, so it is recommended to place an appropriate container bin behind the machine for the excess waste material to slide into.
The blades on this machine have been designed to be negatively raked, and this helps to pull the material into the guide stops during the cut to give you accurate repeatability every time. The HN-220 has a powerful 3hp, 415V motor behind an excellent hydraulic pump that drives the cutter blade through the material. The operator controls the cutting action via the roving foot pedal that can be moved in position for either a left or right foot operator.
- Industrial HN-220 is a hydraulic operated notcher that makes cutting effortless through mild steel & stainless steel
- A transparent safety blade guard enables scribed lines to be quickly and accurately lined to cutting blade
- Adjustable material stops and guides on both sides of the cutting blade
- Roving foot pedal controls cutting action that incorporates a pedestal emergency stop
- Heavy constructed cast iron working table
- Scrap material is ejected out form rear of machine
- Manufactured in Taiwan