EWM-89 - English Wheel - Heavy Duty
1.6mm Mild Steel Capacity
Swivel roller head 0 - 90º , 914mm Throat Depth
The EWM-89 English wheel is designed to allow craftsmen to form smooth curves from flat sheets of metal. They are mainly used in car, motorcycle, aviation and racing car construction or restoration where sheet metal panels need to have compound curves formed.
The operator passes the sheet metal between the upper wheel and lower anvil. This process stretches the material and causes it to become thinner. As the material stretches, it forms a convex surface over the lower anvil.
This heavy duty steel fabricated machine has a large 914mm throat which allows a capacity of 1.6mm for mild steel and 2mm for Copper and Aluminium.
Supplied with a 152mm diameter x 57mm wide upper wheel and 60, 83, 127, 216, 305mm lower radius anvils & 1 x flat anvil.
The machine weighs 101kg and has provisions to be easily secured to floor.
- 914mm throat capacity
- 1.6mm mild steel capacity
- 2.0mm copper & aluminium capacity
- Swivel roller head 0 - 90º
- Upper wheel Ø152 x 57mm wide
- Comes with 6 lower anvils (all 70mm wide) in the following radius: flat, 60, 83, 127, 216, 305mm
- Sealed ball bearings in all dies and heat treated to minimise wear