HV-12 - Vertex Rotary Table
Manufactured in Taiwan
The Vertex Rotary Table has been designed to be used where a precision work positioning device is required. It allows the operator to mill or drill components at exact intervals around a fixed axis.
Additional indexing plates can be fitted to allow the Vertex Rotary Table to be used as a Dividing Head.
The Vertex Rotary Table can be used in both the horizontal or vertical plane.
- The Vertex Rotary Table is manufactured from high-density Meehanite cast iron with ground surface areas on the table and body to ensure smooth rotation
- Critical wear parts are hand finished for ultra precision
- All tables are tested for accuracy using 'Heidenhain' electronic equipment to ensure continuing quality
- Spindle is mounted on precision taper roller bearings for support under heavy cutting loads
- Worm is hardened and precision ground, with a ratio of 90:1
- Table is graduated to a full 360º so one turn of the handle moves the table 4º
- The collar on the handle is graduated with a vernier scale, readings down to 10 seconds are possible