Schools / TAFE - AP-12 Two Stage Air Filtration Unit
1044cfm Air Flow Capacity
1 Micron Filtration System
We for many years have been working in close consultation with the education departments to ensure the most suitable equipment is provided to our schools and TAFE, not only does it comply with the departments stringent safety requirements but is built to last the distance. That's why we consider our company to be a specialist when it comes to supplying quality Wood Work and Metal Working Machinery for Public or Private Schools, TAFE Colleges and Trade Training Centres in all states of Australia.
With a powerful 150W motor the AP-12 is great for home or commercial workshops. The air passes through a 2 stage filter system, with the pleated pre-filter firstly captures 98% of all particles at 5 microns in size and 85% of all particles 1 micron in size when it passes through the second stage filter.
The remote control unit has three settings for the motor speed (High-1044CFM @ 69dB, Medium-702CFM @ 67dB, Low-556CFM @ 62dB) and three different time settings of 1 hour, 2 hours and 4 hours, which can be used to clear the workshop after work has finished for the day.
- 1044cfm air flow capacity
- Remote control ON/OFF
- Filtering 98% of all particles 5 microns in size and 85% of all particles 1 micron in size
- Quiet running with 3 x motor speeds (High-1044CFM @ 69dB, Medium-702CFM @ 67dB, Low-556CFM @ 62dB)
- 3 x timer settings (1Hr, 2Hr , 4Hr)
- Easy removal to clean filter element
- Designed for ceiling mount
- Flange brackets for wall or ceiling mounting
- Eye bolts for mounting to ceiling rafters
- Rubber feet for placing unit on workbench