LSGC-1000 - Lathe Leadscrew Cover Kit - Concertina
Up to 1000mm
Manufactured in Taiwan
Exposed rotating leadscrew shafts on lathes now can be guarded with the new release of LSGC covers, the steel concertina type system is designed to reduce the risk of the operator becoming accidentally entangled with the exposed rotating shafts.
A complete LSGC system consists of 2 concertina metal guards, 1 set of brackets etc and mounting screws and pins. One concertina guard is fitted to the tailstock end of the machine; the other is fitted to the left hand side of the saddle. Depending upon obstructions on certain types of machines, additional fixing brackets may be required.
- Suitable for bench & centre lathes
- Metal concertina covers resistant to swarf and shavings
- Suitable for leadscrew Ø22 - Ø24mm diameter
- Can be used on machines up to max bed length of 1000mm
- 2 x concertina leadscrew guards
- 1 set of standard brackets, that may require modification to suit your machine