VIPER™ CUT 30 - Inverter Plasma Cutter
14mm Steel Capacity
The all-new VIPER CUT 30 plasma cutter is specifically designed for the DIY enthusiast. With recent technological breakthroughs, the need for an expensive 15A setup is no longer a boundary preventing you from plasma cutting. It has never been easier to set up a plasma cutter in your workshop!
Bigger doesn’t always mean better – A more effective output has allowed the VIPER CUT 30 to clean cut up to 12mm Mild Steel, offering powerful performance from a machine with a 10A plug.
The VIPER CUT 30 is an inverter-based Plasma cutting machine produced using the latest in IGBT technology. Low cost and portable this machine is reliable, robust and stacked with features that you can expect from a quality Plasma Cutter.
The VIPER CUT 30 produces a high temperature plasma stream enabling effortless cutting of all electrically conductive materials including steel, cast Iron, stainless steel, copper, aluminium brass etc. Connection of the SC30 Plasma torch provides effortless starting of the cut with powerful, fast and accurate cutting capability, additional is the benefit of longer life cycle consumable electrodes and cutting tips.
The contact start function allows the torch tip to be placed directly onto the workpiece during start up and also during the cutting process helping to provide more accurate cutting and cleaner start of the cut.
The VIPER CUT 30 is an exceptional machine that is suitable for a wide range of applications including sheet metal fabrication, light industrial use, site work, automotive, ducting work, repair and maintenance services.
The VIPER CUT 30 gives you the best of both worlds – great portability, with the power to get the job done. Built to our specification and manufactured in compliance to AS/NZ60974-1
- Latest Inverter Technology
- Connect to any standard 10A plug outlet
- 12mm clean cut / 14mm severance in mild steel
- Light industrial application
- Strong metal housing
- Tolerant to variable power supply
- Suitable to cut all electrically conductive materials
- Low-frequency pilot arc start
- In-built air pressure regulator
- Tip can be contacted and dragged on cutting material
- Voltage Reduction Device- Prevents Voltage overloading, protecting yourself and the machine.
- Thermal Overload Protection - Prevents machine from exceeding a safe operating temperature
- Circle cutting kit compatible
- The VIPER CUT 30 Plasma Cutter is packaged ready to cut and includes,
- VIPER CUT 30 Power Source
- 4 metre Direct Connect SC30 Plasma Torch
- 4 metre Direct Connect 3M Earth Lead
- Instruction Manual