Plana 3.1c - Planer & Thicknesser Combination - HSS Blades
250mm Planer, 250 x 180mm (W x H) Thicknesser Capacity
Whether stationary or mobile: the Plana 3.1c is the most efficient and cost effective planer & thicknesser available for the professional user, serious home wood workers and educational workshops.
Sheppach's unique patented feed and cutting system, which ensures the best possible finish irrespective of the timbers used. Feed roller indentation marks are totally eliminated by the moderately set feed speed of 8m/min combined with 4,000rpm cutter speed. These special features are enhanced by superb power and stability.
Cast iron tables and powerful motor supply add to the outstanding performance of this robust classic machine. Adjustment of the thickness table height can be set to within 1/10th of a mm allowing for a "super-fine" final finish. Perfect when you are working on wild grain timbers!
Whether you are looking for the best working capacity combined with best quality finish or economical price, you get it all with the new Sheppach Plana 3.1c
- German design & technology
- 250mm planer width capacity
- 250 x 180mm thicknesser capacity
- Material feeding speed 8 m/min
- 3 knives cutter head system
- 100mm dust collector port
- Heavy duty machines CAST IRON tables (easily and accurately adjustable)
- Fast and easy changeover from planing to thicknessing
- Unique vulcanised rubber feed system on the thickness mode
- 3mm maximum chip removal when thicknessing or planing
- Powerful 2.3kW / 3hp motor for constant feed in both hard and soft timbers
- The planing fence can be quickly tilted to 45º
- Thicknessing table adjustable to 1/10th of a mm, for precision work
- The thicknessing bed is mounted to a heavy duty central column for excellent support