SJ-24D - Bead Roller
1.2mm Mild Steel Thickness Capacity & 460mm Throat Depth
Includes 7 Sets Of Rolls, Now Includes Shearing Rolls
The SJ-24D bead roller now has been improved & strengthened with thick 16mm steel support plates and it is an inexpensive alternative and perfect solution to having your panels beaded in your home workshop or garage. Made from heavy plate steel and a huge 460mm throat depth making it perfect for strengthening any type of car roof, body panels, seals & guards etc.
This bead roller is manually gear driven by a hand crank that drives both the bottom and top bead rolls. The drive shafts are supported in quality bearing bushes and incorporate greasing nipples for additional protection.
The SJ-24D also includes a stand that also stores the 7 sets of the most common rolls required by any metal forming automotive enthusiasts or professional.
- 1.2mm mild steel capacity for bead & flange rolls
- 1.0mm mild steel capacity for shearing rolls
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Strengthen frame with 16mm steel
- Strengthened stand with 88mm steel pipe
- Ø25mm drive shafts
- Ø22mm spigot for mounting rollers
- Ø54mm bead rollers
- Gear driven system
- 7 Sets of rolls with Ø22mm bore:
- 1/4" (6.35mm) single bead roll set
- 3/8" (9.5mm) single bead roll set
- 1/2" (12.7mm) single bead roll set
- 1/16" (1.6mm) flange roll set
- 1/8" (3.2mm) flange roll set
- 1/4" (6.35mm) flange roll set
- Shearing roll set