1530 - Bystronic DNE Fiber Laser Cutting System
3100 x 1500mm Table, Includes Automatic Sheet Exchange Tables
1kW - IPG Photonics Laser Source (USA) - Cuts up to 12mm Mild Steel Plate
DNE Laser is a member of the Bystronic group of Switzerland. The combined capabilities of Bystronic and DNE Laser enable Bystronic to strengthen their client value proposition offering a complete spectrum of products from one source.
Featuring the latest Bystronic technology, DNE lasers bring decades of industry leading laser experience to the marketplace. And with the introduction of the D-Fast series, high performance laser cutting is more affordable than ever.
Advanced Laser Source: DNE Laser machines are equipped with the worlds most advanced laser source from IPG Photonics (USA). IPG Photonics is the leading developer and manufacturer of high-performance fiber lasers. IPG Lasers continue to displace traditional lasers in many existing applications due to their superior performance and value. These machines are available in low, medium & high power configurations.
The machines are fast… utilising the latest AC servo drive technology and electrical systems from Schneider and the highest quality heavy duty Herion M3 helical rack and spur gears from Germany. Capable of cutting stainless or carbon steel, aluminium, brass, copper, titanium and most metal alloys
IPG Photonics is the leading developer and manufacturer of high-performance fiber lasers, IPG's unique technology platform allows their products to have higher output powers and superior beam quality at a lower input power cost than can be achieved by any other competing technology. DNE laser use only IPG laser systems in their machines.
DNE Bystronic fiber lasers are capable of cutting stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminium, brass, copper, and most metal alloys.
- Bystronic DNE designed cutting head allowing faster piercing and superior edge quality
- The Software & Optical systems boasts unique technology developed by Bystronic for enhanced cutting and efficiency
- AC Servo motors and drives by Schneider (France)
- Highest quality Speed reducers by Neugart (Germany)
- Advanced Helical Rack and Pinion drive system (Germany)
- Dual motor drive on the Y-axis
- Mono-block aluminium cast gantry machined and annealed for strength and long life
- Heavy duty steel construction with durable paint finish
- Sheet changing system is Standard
- Full safety enclosure with roof for greater safety
- Lateral sliding door is designed to supply a better human-computer interaction and save the room
- Very low maintenance compared to C02 laser systems as there are less optical components
- Fiber lasers have very low power consumption due to the high electrical efficiency of the IPG power source
- CE compliant
- Larger capacity models up to 6kW with a 2500 x 6000mm cutting table are also available.
- Please contact your nearest store for more information