TM-6025Q - Universal Tool & Cutter Grinder
2 Speed, 4200 & 7000rpm
The universal tool & cutter grinder is designed to sharpen various cutters. It also includes many accessories designed for specific functions. From these accessories the operator can set up the correct attachment according to the cutters that need to be sharpen. The machine is able to grind drilling bits, threading taps, end-milling and slot drilling cutters, face milling cutters, turning tools, circular slitting cutters.
The machines base is made of cast steel construction resulting in high stability during operation. The sliding table is mounted on precise linear ball rails that provide smooth and accurate movement.
The grinding head support is made up of a double-rotating bracket, which allows the head to rotate in both the horizontal and vertical plane.
The head can rotate 360º in the horizontal plane allowing easy access of the grinding wheel to the work piece.
The column structure of the machine enables it to lower and raise the grinding wheel.
The motorised work-head allows for small cylindrical grinding between centres or if required single ended work mounted in the chuck.
For more information download the manual.
(To view the manual click on "Brochures & Downloads")
- The operating table is mounted on a high-precision linear ball slide rail which ensures that the table is stable and easy to operate
- The main head can rotate 360º
- 2 Speed grinding wheel 4200 & 7000rpm
- Compact rigid design for precise and accurate operation
- Large easy to read dials
- Precision built with high grade castings
- Forward/Reverse switch on both motors (240 Volt)
- Quick and easy mounting of attachments
- Adjustable limit stops on longitudinal travel
- Includes motorised work head, tailstock & diamond dish grinding wheel
- End mill grinding attachment
- Drill grinding attachment
- Tool rest attachment
- 4MT Dividing attachment
- 22, 27, 32mm, arbors
- 4MT arbors and lathe tool holders
- 5C collets 6,8,10,12,16,20,25mm
- Lathe tool grinding holder
- 1 x Diamond dish grinding wheel (G1985)