TPD-3 - Tapered Steel T-Dolly Set - 3 Piece
Polished Forming Surfaces for Consistent, Smooth Forming
Ø25.4 - Ø10mm x 140mm, Ø38 - Ø10mm x 200mm, Ø50.8 - Ø10mm x 280mm
Tapered T-dollies are used to form flanges and edges by hammering the metal with a hammer or slapper over the rounded part of the dolly. These dollies are smoothly finished to prevent damaging the material you are forming.
They're the same specialty tapered T-dollies auto body shops and fabricators use to form and shape sheetmetal flanges and edges.
- Set of 3
- Tapered Dolly Section Size:
- Ø25.4 - Ø10mm x 140mm (45 x 6 x 175mm Handle)
- Ø38.0 - Ø10mm x 200mm (45 x 8 x 200mm Handle)
- Ø50.8 - Ø10mm x 280mm (45 x 8 x 250mm Handle)
- Polished forming surfaces for consistent, smooth forming