SFH-D40 - Dead Blow, Nylon Face Hammer
Ø40mm Face x 250mm Handle
For use as a multi purpose striking tool which is ideal for sustained and effective blows without recoil. Commonly used in most assembly/fitting applications including engineering, toolmaking & shop fitting.
The hollowed, cylindrical head contains a series of steel pellets inside that move up and down with the rise and fall of the hammer. This action has the effect of deadening the blow, at point of impact.
- Ideal for machine & automotive assembly
- Head filled with shot which removes recoil
- Fabricated steel head
- 40mm press fit nylon faces
- 250mm genuine hickory handle
- Handle is pinned secure to head
- Quality Taiwanese manufacturer