Clear Air - Mobile Welding Fume Bench
Dual Stage HEPA Filter System
Large 1120 x 825mm worktable (Fume shroud closed)
METALMASTER ClearAir mobile welding fume bench is a compact all-in-one downdraft extraction & filtering unit designed for efficiently filtering welding fumes.
The 1120 x 825mm worktable is designed & constructed using innovative S Duct aerodynamic technology which reduces the impact of incoming turbulent air caused by differing work pieces. The S Duct design ensures the High volume 2000 m3/h of airflow providing ample down draft for any welding fume application,
ClearAir B-H13 comes standard with a fume table shroud allowing work pieces up to 1120 x 825mm. Longer work can be accommodated easily by opening the hinged fume shroud doors on the left & right.
Integrated spark separators and dual first stage metal pre-filters minimise the fire risk during the welding process.
The air that is output from the unit has been filtered through HEPA H13 Class filters compliant with EN ISO 15012 W3 standards, so it is fully respirable clear air.
(99.95% dust separation for 0.1~0.2 micron particles)
The unit can be used for Mig, Tig & Arc welding on all materials that produce intense fumes and minor dust during the process.
- Large 1120 x 825mm worktable (Fume shroud closed)
- Fume shroud with left & right hinged doors for larger work pieces
- Dual stage filtering
- High volume up to 2000 m3/h air filtering capacity
- HEPA H13 filtration providing respirable clear air back into the working environment (99.95% dust separation for 0.1~0.2 micron particles)
- Contamination free filter changing from clean air side
- Compact design & space saving solution
- Dirty filter warning light
- Inlet Spark arrestor
- Fully mobile for flexible usage
- 240V 10amp power
- HEPA H13 Class Filter
- Metal Pre Filter
- Replacement HEPA H13 Filter (W2713)
- Replacement Metal Pre Filter (W2714)